Thursday, April 21, 2016

Week Ruined


I haven’t been to the gym in days.

I haven’t been skating since Sunday.

My knee hurts constantly.

I feel like crap.

I think that fall that I took on Friday really might have hurt me. I mean I’ve been falling over and over again on basically the same spot and my body has been sore after, but not like this. I think I might have actually hurt myself this time. There is constant pain. It doesn’t just come and go.

I need to go skating and I feel like I need to work out, but I can’t bring myself to do either. Not skating isn’t really a choice since I am working all week, but not working out - that comes from my knee pain which is keeping me from the gym. I tell myself daily to just go and work on my core or arms but when I head up to change I end up on my bed sleeping at like 8 every night.

This is my biggest nightmare. Not being able to skate because of injury. And everytime I go online to read up on knee problems and figure skating I end up getting angry and turning off my computer. Results are anything from staying off the ice for weeks to surgery with up to five months of recovery time….that is longer than the time period that I have been skating!

Help.


No comments:

Post a Comment