Friday, April 15, 2016

Daily Skating Thoughts



  1. I haven’t been skating since….
  2. Why can’t I just be at the rink everyday?
  3. I need to go to the gym
  4. Gosh, I can’t eat that
  5. What can I add to my program?
  6. I wish I could have crossovers down by now
  7. I want another lesson
  8. I’m hungry
  9. My knee hurts
  10. Why can’t I just join the skating club in April? I need ice time!
  11. If I am an hour late to that event I can squeeze in a public session...but then I’ll be tired...but skating.
  12. Well if I can’t be on the ice I can…
    1. Read adult skating blogs
    2. Watch skating programs on YouTube
    3. Read about figure skater nutrition and exercise
    4. Visualize my program in my head
    5. Study skating curriculum guides
    6. Re-read my skating journal (for the 10th time)
    7. Write a blog post
    8. Pin to my figure skating pinterest board
    9. Shop for a skating dress/apparel online

And this is why I don't get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment