Friday, December 2, 2016

SOS Ice Time Needed

I have failed on so many levels. I apologize to my readers. I haven't posted in ages. I stopped skating like a used to. Summer was heavenly, I skated multiple times a week for an average of 10-15 hours a week. Now I consider myself lucky if I get more than 5 hours on the ice per week. My skills have been lagging. I can barely get a complete bronze test in without completely botching at least one of the skills. It's my sad reality. Now that I am back to teaching full time it is nearly impossible to get cheap ice time. Public ice isn't an option any more on the weekends, Christmas is just around the corner and for most that means a trip to the rink for skating. I can't wait for break at this point. I am just about dying for more ice time. I have several competitions early in the year and I plan on testing my pre-bronze freestyle and bronze moves in addition to my first two dances. Without proper ice time I expect to fail in every category. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment